Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Postscript to Huasao

The day before we went to Huasao to have our fortunes read in coca leaves, we listened to this song, written in the early '90s. Because of the controversial nature of anything related to the coca plant, especially here in the States, the video was censured by MTV. Good thing we have youtube. But be warned: it's catchy, if a bit cheesy, and it will stick in your head like peanut butter to the roof of your mouth, which doesn't really ever happen to me, but I kinda like the expression anyway and nothing better is coming to me at the moment. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Vanessa Swenson said...

¡Hojita verde! ¡Como me encantas! Okay, that was a lie. I've got this song by a French musician called MaryJane. The title's the only word in the song that I understand...but I've got my suspicions.