Saturday, July 7, 2007

Q'eswachaka: the finished product

There it is. Unfortunately you can't really tell from any of my million bajillion pictures of it just how high it is, so you will just have to trust me on this. It is very high. I did not measure just how high. The third picture down was taken from the other side of the bridge, after I had crossed it. It was very sturdy, but they said that after a few days the material would dry out and it probably wouldn't be the best idea to go skipping across it by yourself. Oh, and the bridge in the last picture is not made of straw, just in case you were wondering.




2 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

I'd trust the steel one, probably. But the straw one is much more cool. Were you nervous walking across it?

Max-e said...

I have really enjoyed browing though the blo. It looks like you really had a fantastic trip.
I just want to say that I do not think I would have been brave enough to cross that bridge. That looks like scary stuff.